Bookkeeping services can include, but are not limited to, those listed below. We tailor our work to your requirements. The bookkeeping software we use allows quick and efficient data input.
Bookkeeping includes reports listing all purchase and sales invoices. We can give you aged debtors and creditors reports. Your bank account will be reconciled. Other accounts will be reconciled as appropriate.
Whether you need a one-off tidy-up or need regular bookkeeping.
- Issue sales invoices to your customers.
- Input sales invoices and credit notes.
- Input receipts and match them with invoices.
- Prepare monthly statements of unpaid customer invoices.
- Aged debtors reports to show you the amounts owed by customers.
- Debt chase letters to help you retrieve money from customers.
- Input bank payments and receipts. We will match these with purchase and sales invoices. We will also let you know of any missing documents.
- Input payroll information, and we also provide a payroll service.
- Cash book maintenance to keep track of money paid and received.
- Input petty cash transactions.
- Input credit card payments, and other accounts such as Ebay, Paypal and Amazon Marketplace.
- Bank account reconciliation, helps to check that your records are correct, and spot any bank errors.
- Input purchase invoices from suppliers.
- Match delivery notes to invoices, if relevant.
- Raise payment lists, so that you know what is due for payment.
- Input payments and match them with invoices.
- Reconcile supplier statements to check that you have everything.
- Aged creditors reports to show you the balances owed to suppliers.
You remain responsible for your business at all times. We can raise payment schedules, but you will need to arrange payment yourself. We do, of course, record payments in the bookkeeping system.
Bookkeeping can be done with paper invoices, bank statements and receipts. We are just as happy to work with electronic documents. Our systems allow for file sharing.