- Year-end accounts
- Corporation tax
- Payroll and workplace pension contribution administration
- Dividend administration
- Dealing with HM Revenue and Customs and Companies House
- Quarterly VAT Calculations
- Support with Companies House confirmation statements
- Personal Taxation
- Access to your own dedicated accountant for all help and advice
Bookkeeping services are also available, and charged at an hourly rate of £22.
Accounts for Limited Companies
Limited companies must produce and file accounts each year. They may be called: statutory, year-end, final or company accounts; financial statements, or financial reports.
We prepare the accounts from your books and records. We can also carry out your bookkeeping, if you wish.
Sole Trader and Partnership Accounts
Accounts for sole traders and partnerships should be done annually. They are used for tax returns, and often needed for obtaining credit or finance. They include;
- A profit and loss account
- Relevant notes
- A format suitable for use by third parties such as banks, finance companies etc.
Not included in the list of core services above, but management accounts can be extremely useful. The primary function of management accounts is to give you the information you need to increase income, cut costs and grow your business. They enable you to make better financial decisions. They can also provide information to your bank, investors and creditors if you wish.
Management Accounting Reports can include:
Management accounts are essential if your company makes dividend payments. There are legal restrictions on the payment of dividends. You need to be able to prove that your company has sufficient distributable profits to issue dividends.
The transactions recorded by a bookkeeper can be used for more than tax returns and filing year-end accounts. Management accounts are usually produced monthly or quarterly.
- Profit and Loss Account or Income Statement
- Balance Sheet or Statement of Financial Position
- Budget variance analysis
- Cash flow statement
- Historical trend reports/ graphs/ charts
- Other tailored management reports.